The Agency for Assistance at Home
We support and provide a high quality, flexible care for those people who want to live an independent life whilst in the comfort of their own home. We understand the needs of individuals and deliver a service tailored to a wide range of people who need care including support for older people to live independently, specialist care for those with complex conditions such as learning difficulties, mental health problems, and other disabilities.
At Onduty 24 healthcare we understand the needs of individuals and deliver a service tailored to a wide range of people who need care and support whilst living in their own home. All Onduty 24 healthcare staff are competent, dedication and trained to a high standard.
At OnDuty 24 Healthcare agency, will provide regulated activity personal care as in accordance with the Health and Social Care Act 2008
- Our healthcare staff brings our success.
- Our dedicated healthcare professionals who will deliver a superior service to meet your individual needs.
- Our strength is the standard of care provided by our healthcare staff.
- At Onduty 24 healthcare we have a commitment to provide effective solutions to meet your specific individual needs.
The care packages we deliver are tailored to the specific agreed needs of the individual and include:
- Personal Care Service
- Household Cleaning Service
- Emergency Service
- Live-in Service
- Collecting Pensions
- High Dependency Service
- Assistance with Getting Up
- Hospital Discharge Service
- Assistance with Going to Bed
- Relief/Respite Holiday Service
- Bathing Service
- Providing an Escort
- Laundry Service
- Preparation of Meals
- Community Support
- Shopping Service
All of these services can be provided on a flexible basis up to 24 hours a day if required.
We can often arrange for other services you may require that you do not find listed above. If at any time you feel that you require a change in your care package, informs your care worker and she/he will inform the OnDuty manager.