Registered Mental Nurse & Health Care Assistant
All necessary and appropriate checks are undertaken on the nurse or healthcare assistant supplied or to be supplied, prior to commencing employment. ONDUTY 24 Healthcare agency keeps all necessary records in respect of each nurse or healthcare assistant supplied or to be supplied by the agency.
On Duty 24 Healthcare Agency provides nurses for Hospitals around the UK
To achieve this benchmark, the following procedures have been put in place as a guideline for handling application requests, processing of applications, interviews and the selection process.
The sole aim of this guideline is to produce, train and supply care staff or nurses who are capable of carrying out their duties without causing harm to either the service user or their colleagues.
A Healthcare Agency you can trust to have fully qualified staff that are offered regular training opportunities to its staff. Her.e is a summary of our nursing and care worker profile
• A pre-employment check list will be conducted, If the applicant is considered eligible to apply an application form is sent
• Interviews will be conducted face to face and in a private place.
• For qualified members; a more senior member of staff will undertake the interview.
• Applicant’s health records are checked. A worker is not engaged or supplied by the agency if he / she have a history of illness that would make them unsuitable for duties to which he / she may be assigned.
• Documentary evidence demonstrating the personal identification and relevant qualifications of each worker will be supplied prior to placement
• Nurses supplied by the OnDuty 24 Healthcare Agency have a current registration with the NMC
• PIN number and expiry date is re-checked again prior to placement to ensure that PIN numbers have not expired. Ensure written confirmation from NMC is also in place with registration.
• Check that the nurse has not been suspended from duty with any organization or the NMC.
• All workers are issued with an ID badge and uniforms prior to placement, which must be worn by that person at all times.
• All nurses and healthcare assistant have a six monthly appraisal of their overall